hi!
i just got my appointment for dakota breeze flat selection on 28 Nov.
i've got some questions and it would be great if you folks could shine some light.
1. Both applicants (my fiancee and i) are currently unemployed under the eyes of HDB. As I'm on a full-time course, and the other applicant just got retained at her firm. Hence, we're not qualified for HLE as of now.
2. I've read that there are two assessments for HLE, one before flat selection, the other before receiving the keys. From what I've gathered, it is imperative to have HLE on both assessments to obtain a HDB housing loan.
My question is: if we are not eligible for HLE now, will we gain eligibility during the second assessment (after both of us are gainfully employed)?
i just got my appointment for dakota breeze flat selection on 28 Nov.
i've got some questions and it would be great if you folks could shine some light.
1. Both applicants (my fiancee and i) are currently unemployed under the eyes of HDB. As I'm on a full-time course, and the other applicant just got retained at her firm. Hence, we're not qualified for HLE as of now.
2. I've read that there are two assessments for HLE, one before flat selection, the other before receiving the keys. From what I've gathered, it is imperative to have HLE on both assessments to obtain a HDB housing loan.
My question is: if we are not eligible for HLE now, will we gain eligibility during the second assessment (after both of us are gainfully employed)?
