Official May 2017 BTO

primalfear

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Dear all,

I was given an appointment date in Jan. My queue number is 8XX, exceeded the 680 4 rm units offered. I am pleasantly surprised to get an appointment date but my fiancee and I also slightly confused now. Does that mean we are guaranteed a unit? If so, how is it possible? I'm quite sure people havent gave up units right?

Please enlighten me. Thank you!!!
 

kawaiiboi

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
1,751
Reaction score
29
Dear all,

I was given an appointment date in Jan. My queue number is 8XX, exceeded the 680 4 rm units offered. I am pleasantly surprised to get an appointment date but my fiancee and I also slightly confused now. Does that mean we are guaranteed a unit? If so, how is it possible? I'm quite sure people havent gave up units right?

Please enlighten me. Thank you!!!

Queue number is given up to 300% of available units. Since your queue is within there is a chance you might get a unit if the applicants before you gave up the chance to choose their flat on appointment date.
 

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
7,265
Reaction score
23
Is it possible to check which units of which blocks are left before selection date?
 

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
7,265
Reaction score
23
hope nobody take my choice of blk at woodleigh hillside.

December then my turn..queue 400+ :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top