Official May 2017 BTO

arm4da

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
32,163
Reaction score
1,414
Hi! How do you check this? Also, where do you see the current queue number for the day? Thank you so much
login My HDBPage > Application Status - New Flat, then click on your Reg/Ref No. it will show you the last invited queue number for the day.
 

Zahlen

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
174
Reaction score
2
I notice that under mydoc@hdb, stuff like CPF history, payslip etc are there again. Do we need to submit them again? Also, I do not see stuff like "appointment letter, flat list and a list of documents to bring for the flat selection"? Will they be released at later date closer to my appointment date?
 

akloaklo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
7,265
Reaction score
23
Just found out can check which units are selected without having to login.


https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13AWFlatAvail/BP13EBSFlatSearch?Town=Toa+Payoh&Flat_Type=BTO&selectedTown=Toa+Payoh&Flat=4-Roomðnic=Y&ViewOption=A&Block=212D&DesType=A&EthnicA=Y&EthnicM=&EthnicC=&EthnicO=&numSPR=&dteBallot=201705&Neighbourhood=N9&Contract=C10&BonusFlats1=N&searchDetails=&brochure=false


Woodleigh hillside 212D #15-563 selected liao.
This is the blk I want but also worried about west shine...living room + 3 rooms all will tio west shine but view is good.
 

duameatball

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
6,039
Reaction score
464
hard to count drop out cos q not updated

Someone on the woodleigh hillside fb page mentioned that these few lucky people are from mgps scheme and that actual selection (I guess those public scheme ones) starts on 14 sept. He contacted HDB to clarify why the number not updated. Anyone can double confirm this?
 

fudgie

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
1
Btw, any one kena bidadari?
Who here got the smallest queue number ah?

I thought the earliest queue I heard is September? How come last week got pple select 3R,4R?
 

believe88

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
548
Reaction score
108
Btw, any one kena bidadari?
Who here got the smallest queue number ah?

I thought the earliest queue I heard is September? How come last week got pple select 3R,4R?

reserved for special people who are allowed to skip the queue. And All of them picking top floors. Once that's done, queue numbers will resume
 

Northern-Lights

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
6,758
Reaction score
3
Who are those special?

Grassroots who have served in their existing wards for at least 5 years.

Official explanation is: can carry their grassroot experience over to the new bto and continje their work there.

My explanation: rewards for being a good dog
 

fudgie

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
1
Wtf like that also can?

Grassroots who have served in their existing wards for at least 5 years.

Official explanation is: can carry their grassroot experience over to the new bto and continje their work there.

My explanation: rewards for being a good dog
 

Northern-Lights

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2015
Messages
6,758
Reaction score
3
Wtf like that also can?

Gpgt. I no talk cok.


nI8zd3I.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top