
ah, no worries. then this must be bidadari 4 rm, as at yesterday #10?
Been at #669 for a long time liao.
As previous post said those already selected are grassroot leaders so they are guaranteed a flat to better serve the residents of the area. (as if travelling from where ever they staying now to bidadari is chore??)
The queue is not even started for normal people like you and me. Not even for the guy who took queue #1.
Hate to bring this **** up but vote carefully in next election.
bidadari #669? it's latest project for the May 2017 BTO to start selections...you sure you talking about the same thing?Been at #669 for a long time liao.
As previous post said those already selected are grassroot leaders so they are guaranteed a flat to better serve the residents of the area. (as if travelling from where ever they staying now to bidadari is chore??)
The queue is not even started for normal people like you and me. Not even for the guy who took queue #1.
Hate to bring this **** up but vote carefully in next election.


bidadari #669? it's latest project for the May 2017 BTO to start selections...you sure you talking about the same thing?
and do you really have to make everything political?![]()
Guys, I applied for the 4 room for Bidadari but gotten the HLE late as there's some delay... found out that my max loan was only 215k and the house cost about 500k... so I don't think I can afford it. Is there by any chance I can appeal it to 3 room? I got balloted to 5XX / 6XX
Guys, I applied for the 4 room for Bidadari but gotten the HLE late as there's some delay... found out that my max loan was only 215k and the house cost about 500k... so I don't think I can afford it. Is there by any chance I can appeal it to 3 room? I got balloted to 5XX / 6XX
Did you try bank loan?
Appeal wise, do not think HDB will entertain but no harm to try.
One person's income or combined income of both you and your partner?
did you even use the tools provided by HDB before you applied for a flat?Combine 4660
No wor... I didn't know must apply HLE before apply a flat...
No wor... I didn't know must apply HLE before apply a flat...
Hi all,
Need some help over here.
My gf has already been working for the past 3 years (continuous employment) and i am in my final year of university education. We bto-ed to maximize the amount of grants before i start work.
Question:
We can comfortably clear downpayment of 5/10% using my gf's CPF atm + fork out stamp duties with cash.
Will we be required, at this point of time, to pay the excess $$ between the flat price (assume 500k) and maximum loan amount stated in HLE (assume 275k) ?? or simply, do we have to pay 500k - 275k = 225k in cash now?
Correct me if i am wrong, our understanding is that nearer to key collection date(in a few years), our HLE will be reassessed and IF at the point of time, the maximum loan offered is 490k, we have to pay the excess of 500k - 490k = 10k during this 2nd HLE assessment.
thank you!
I didnt apply HLE. I was told by my banker you only need to apply for bank loan nearer to taking your keys, since I am taking bank loan.Did you try bank loan?
Appeal wise, do not think HDB will entertain but no harm to try.