
omg... I can see vast amount of bloodshed in SOBF too yo!![]()
there will also be a SOBF in Feb 2017. so no need worry so much. sure can get 1 unit.
there will also be a SOBF in Feb 2017. so no need worry so much. sure can get 1 unit.
The HDB will conduct its next BTO launch in February next year, offering 4,100 flats in Clementi, Punggol, Tampines and Woodlands. More information on this can also be found on its website, it added.
Got meh????
Dont anyhow ownself declare sobf leh..
Got meh????
Dont anyhow ownself declare sobf leh..
omg... I can see vast amount of bloodshed in SOBF too yo!![]()
Let's say FT rate is 0.4, ST rate is 6.1. Does it mean that i'm already safe being a first timer? But wont guarantee a good queue number?
Looks like I have no choice but to apply for sembawang. Back to kampung lifestyle I guess. Haha.
Sent from HUAWEI VNS-L31 using GAGT
Looks like I have no choice but to apply for sembawang. Back to kampung lifestyle I guess. Haha.
Sent from HUAWEI VNS-L31 using GAGT
TBH,
I realized that the govt is slapping their own face. Yes I am publicly saying it.
You look at central area, shenton way, cecil street, more office buildings are coming up. Those places are meant for business and work. everyone will be travelling towards that direction every morning.
Now they are talking about making Jurong the next CBD area. Perhaps not in our life time. Changi business park? Its like a god forsaken place with no transport going in. Every morning taking shuttle bus makes people feel like going to construction site to work. Sembawang can be a good CBD area also. but at this moment, its just factories there.
The central is too crowded and the govt policies are not making anything better to move Singapore forward.
All problems are easily swept by the excuse of land scarcity.
Build so many shopping centre for f*rk? Same shopping centres with
- MacDonald's
- KFC, BK. Starbucks
- Cotton on
- yakun, toast box, bread talk
anything new? yes. high rental to keep shops turnover rate high.
Boring stuff.
If the govt can see that since we live in a rectangular space, we can capitalize on the 4 corners to make them a 4 business districts. rather than copy paste shopping centres or making people cluster f*rk in the CBD.
![]()
Looks like I have no choice but to apply for sembawang. Back to kampung lifestyle I guess. Haha.
Sent from HUAWEI VNS-L31 using GAGT
I've spent 18 years in woodlands and 10 years in tampines. I still prefer woodlands..![]()
I prefer Woodlands too. Lived here for 20 years. Prev Yishun 15 yrs. I'm a Northlander at heart.I've spent 18 years in woodlands and 10 years in tampines. I still prefer woodlands..![]()
He applying for Sembawang not Woodlands.
U applying 4rm?I prefer Woodlands too. Lived here for 20 years. Prev Yishun 15 yrs. I'm a Northlander at heart.
But Sembawang really ulu place especially given the choice of available units. Reminded me of woodlands 20 years ago.
Sent from HUAWEI VNS-L31 using GAGT
Yup. We were considering 5RM but decided against it coz of budgeting issues. No use having big house but no money to enjoy.U applying 4rm?