Official November 2016 SBF

darth lee

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
"Please click on the "Ref / Reg No" to view the appointment letter, flat list and a list of documents to bring for the flat selection. "

Cannot seem to find them even after i click? anybody has this problem too?
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
"Please click on the "Ref / Reg No" to view the appointment letter, flat list and a list of documents to bring for the flat selection. "

Cannot seem to find them even after i click? anybody has this problem too?

If I am not wrong, will probably appear like 2 weeks before selection date. That will be the invitation package I guess.
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Ah so late only will appear ah :s11:

I can't really remember leh. But last time they received via mail one. Ours now is HDB wana save Gaia and Mother Earth, so all soft copy already.

But IF my memory doesn't serve me wrong, should be about that time frame. I need to go and reread old threads to refresh HAHA
 

CherryBee

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
792
Reaction score
3
Hehehe nvm la. Got date le so I'm super happy hahahaha! 2 months to go! :s22:

I can't really remember leh. But last time they received via mail one. Ours now is HDB wana save Gaia and Mother Earth, so all soft copy already.

But IF my memory doesn't serve me wrong, should be about that time frame. I need to go and reread old threads to refresh HAHA
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
hmm. seems like they received their "invitation package" like a few days after they got their appointment dates.

so let's wait and see
 

dominowee

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Out of curiosity, will HDB send u an email with your date of selection? Or only have to sign in to the myhdbpage to check. Where will the date be on the myhdb page? Must click into the new flat application?
 

CherryBee

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
792
Reaction score
3
I didn't get any email.. only found out when someone mentioned on facebook haha.
Ya login to my hdb page, application status- new flat, it'll be under application status :)

Out of curiosity, will HDB send u an email with your date of selection? Or only have to sign in to the myhdbpage to check. Where will the date be on the myhdb page? Must click into the new flat application?
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Ya I also thought we will receive email or SMS notification, but apparently not. I only found out via this forum. HAHA!
 

CherryBee

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
792
Reaction score
3
But very surprised they release on weekend.. when my husband told me i was like nola cannot be today sunday leh! Hahahahaha

Ya I also thought we will receive email or SMS notification, but apparently not. I only found out via this forum. HAHA!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top