Is this still available?Anyone wants my slot for disc version? I had made payment of $200 at gamemartz, willing to sell my spot for RSP. Do pm if interested (waited too long and lose interest liao)

Is this still available?Anyone wants my slot for disc version? I had made payment of $200 at gamemartz, willing to sell my spot for RSP. Do pm if interested (waited too long and lose interest liao)
I called before going down....need receipt and pic of barcode on PS5...I dunno how they test drifting as I unable to see how it was tested. But do remember to bring your receipt down.
It was my second trip to the service center so the guy over there told me to give him my contact number enough as they got my records otherwise need receipt.I called before going down....need receipt and pic of barcode on PS5...
Insta-exchange, the guy said they have a software to test for analogue stick issues....
It will be frozen, until you subscribe again then can play.When you stop your ps5 plus subscription, does all your previous games from ps5 plus disappear?
I dont like the cut out holes leh.Dbrand now has new plate design...
should i get the black or retro grey with the robot camo design....
i think they only can pre order n no on hands stockI dont like the cut out holes leh.
Ugly.
But now can only pre order. Next shipment is Jan 2022
So sad, now ps5 got stock in SG but scalpers all hoarding and selling at 1.2k+.
You can see Carousell, there are many stocks but all at least $1.2k.... If any lower is always instantly sold out. I recently saw a PS5 sold at $950 from a Carousell user to other reseller. (Wont say the name but you know i know la)Black market prices still at 1.2k? Omg... PS5 already launched for nearly 1 year and prices still so high, I bet Sony and Microsoft could have launched the console at 1k and they'd still have been sold out.
Money really no value these days...
You can see Carousell, there are many stocks but all at least $1.2k.... If any lower is always instantly sold out. I recently saw a PS5 sold at $950 from a Carousell user to other reseller. (Wont say the name but you know i know la)