Parc Greenwich EC

AlyssaGoh

Reaction score
Good sharing momoegale, so apparently according to this master that you share fengshui is not just about staying near a particular building its combination of many factors, such as in term of external need to take into consideration of the 8 direction environment. n, s, E, w, ne, se, nw, sw.
And also the internal layout of the property. So the 8 directions and also the layout of the unit is important

This master Cecil also mentioned about this about PGW
Case Study 11: Facing Seletar Hills also implies over looking towards a major road: Yio Chu Kang Road

1. What I deduce is that if the benefit is about unblocked views, this must imply that it is also about looking towards a main busy road such as Yio Chu Kang Road. LOL [Correct me if I am wrong,]

930110537_1forgetaboutthenoiselevel.png.b46b1a479a1aef51ea7e18cfc0af3f13.png

2. Peace and Quiet for YOGA vs traffic noise? Hmm..... ponder over this.. LOL LOL

3. I would certainly like to know who drew up the Sales Brochure materials. To me it seems to have lots of HOLES (garden thing..) in it... LOL LOL

Another different fengshui master also give an overview of Parc Greenwich apparently the fengshui is not that good.

Again this is not I say one. The last few post that I share are comments by expert in the various areas.

Out of curiosity, I watched that video! Aiyo, confused. 50-50% will buy Parc Greenwich by the fengshui masters. If they say no and the occupiers Huat big big, then they are wrong (cannot). Cannot say Yes also in case buy already later price drop then they got it wrong. 50-50% is the best. Lagi best if the buyers can hire them to audit the place. Apart from that, I really catch no ball with all these examples. If my lecturers are like that, quite likely I flung all my exams.

AlyssaGoh

Reaction score
Sharing is caring. I share to ensure its not bias and coming out from expert mouth. Overall score of 20/40 for PGW is barely pass. Good thing is salvage by the squarish/rectangular layout. Which are quite similar with piermont grand and ola are relatively rectangular and squarish without much missing corner. This is thr 3rd property they review. The 1st 2 property is quit bad with lots of missing corner.
Alamak! If I read your post. Probably I won't watch the video. I thought this property score like 40/40 or 39/40. LOL! In the end only 20/40. Ppl write till got tiger and dragon. I don't quite understand the missing corners concept. Why missing huh? Got small void means missing? Then living room not missing? or they trying to say missing corners are places you cannot utilised or use?

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
Nowadays hard to find non prefab building. Prefab one thing is fast but will have a lots of column and beam. So not that good. And those column cannot be hacked, less versatile than the traditional kind.
I compare Piermont, Ola and Parc after a friend send me the floor plan. Not sure why only Parc has so many beams? The other 2 not pre fab?

fluxos

Reaction score
Hahaha the video I shared one you think I don't understand the content. You are blinded because you bought a unit there.
"out of the 3 property spoken so far" 3 properties.
You scroll to 1:24:00 onwards the scoring in total is 20/40. It's barely passed. If you watch the 2 videos before this project is called cui. That's why I just mention PGW is not cui, just not as good.

Best sector is facing south, or southeast. Majority of properties now are north south facing to reduce west sun facing. So its pretty normal.
And again when he said biased you keep insisting on the south fscing that face the road. Why must it be the one facing the road? The better choice of south facing unit would be the one that is internal south pool facing. Definitely not the one facing the road with the sha-qi

4 fengshui masters unanimously agree Parc Greenwich is "pretty good, so far highest points", better than Avenir and PR8 that they reviewed, but you twist their words into "not as good".

Personally, I don't give too much weight to Fengshui. I understand if one wants to win an argument but am utterly disgusted by the lack of integrity.

Last edited:

fluxos

Reaction score
I compare Piermont, Ola and Parc after a friend send me the floor plan. Not sure why only Parc has so many beams? The other 2 not pre fab?
In Parc Greenwich, all walls between master/common/living room can be removed, so if one wants to make a bigger living room or a bigger master bedroom, it is possible. I believe this is similar to Ola (correct me if I'm mistaken). Piermont grand.... many walls cannot be removed or knocked down although there are fewer beams.

fluxos

Reaction score
This project garner as much interest and debate as Normanton Park, should sell out soon.
Indeed, many second timers did not get to their chance to buy on launch day as 2nd timer quota was filled just a few hours after launch... From what I hearsay, there is an impending price hike coming and unit selection will go via the previously drawn ballot number again come 11th October for 2nd timers.

Currently 67% sold, won't be surprised to see at least 80%-85% sold after 11 October 2021.

CaptainSGP

Reaction score
This project garner as much interest and debate as Normanton Park, should sell out soon.
Both have a big group of ‘lovers’ & ‘doubters’. Understandably so. I agree will sell out soon !

Lovers like PG for being cheap relatively to future new EC launches, good connectivity by car & near landed estates/unblocked views over landed estates.

Doubters find PG’s lack of public transport options a big issue with no MRT & no LRT nearby & limited bus options.

My personal view is PG is good for those who drive & terrible for those who don’t. As with all ECs, buyers will likely see a profit after MOP. Whether it’s a small or big profit, we will find out when MOP comes

CaptainSGP

Reaction score
4 fengshui masters unanimously agree Parc Greenwich is "pretty good, so far highest points", better than Avenir and PR8 that they reviewed, but you twist their words into "not as good".

Personally, I don't give too much weight to Fengshui. I understand if one wants to win an argument but am utterly disgusted by the lack of integrity.
Majority of buyers do not care abt Fengshui. But rather facings, unblocked views & no West Sun matter more when it comes to selection within a development. I have not seen any unit unable to sell solely due to bad fengshui.

CaptainSGP

Reaction score
Hahaha the video I shared one you think I don't understand the content. You are blinded because you bought a unit there.
"out of the 3 property spoken so far" 3 properties.
You scroll to 1:24:00 onwards the scoring in total is 20/40. It's barely passed. If you watch the 2 videos before this project is called cui. That's why I just mention PGW is not cui, just not as good.

Best sector is facing south, or southeast. Majority of properties now are north south facing to reduce west sun facing. So its pretty normal.
And again when he said biased you keep insisting on the south fscing that face the road. Why must it be the one facing the road? The better choice of south facing unit would be the one that is internal south pool facing. Definitely not the one facing the road with the sha-qi
If I were to buy a PG unit (I’m not vested), I would prefer south facing road because of unblocked views over landed estate. Yio Chu Kang road is not that noisy so I’m not too concerned. I don’t care about fengshui.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Indeed, many second timers did not get to their chance to buy on launch day as 2nd timer quota was filled just a few hours after launch... From what I hearsay, there is an impending price hike coming and unit selection will go via the previously drawn ballot number again come 11th October for 2nd timers.

Currently 67% sold, won't be surprised to see at least 80%-85% sold after 11 October 2021.
Normanton Park had intense discussion alr more than 1000units sold alr, think Parc Greenwich will follow suit soon.. the pages and updates on this thread is moving fast..

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both have a big group of ‘lovers’ & ‘doubters’. Understandably so. I agree will sell out soon !

Lovers like PG for being cheap relatively to future new EC launches, good connectivity by car & near landed estates/unblocked views over landed estates.

Doubters find PG’s lack of public transport options a big issue with no MRT & no LRT nearby & limited bus options.

My personal view is PG is good for those who drive & terrible for those who don’t. As with all ECs, buyers will likely see a profit after MOP. Whether it’s a small or big profit, we will find out when MOP comes
I feel that if one qualifies for EC can buy cos almost a sure make money asset, for now can stay.

CaptainSGP

Reaction score
Normanton Park had intense discussion alr more than 1000units sold alr, think Parc Greenwich will follow suit soon.. the pages and updates on this thread is moving fast..
I foresee the next Yishun Ave 9 EC being equally hotly debated given similar strengths & weaknesses to PG 🤣

fluxos

Reaction score
I foresee the next Yishun Ave 9 EC being equally hotly debated given similar strengths & weaknesses to PG 🤣
Agree. Yishun Ave EC presents a unique opportunity as it is probably the last EC project with a low 12XX psf average.

Based on their land price and construction cost, we will start seeing high 12XX - 13XX psf average pricing for the EC for Tengah and Tampines with smaller units even hitting 14XX psf.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agree. Yishun Ave EC presents a unique opportunity as it is probably the last EC project with a low 12XX psf average.

Based on their land price and construction cost, we will start seeing high 12XX - 13XX psf average pricing for the EC for Tengah and Tampines with smaller units even hitting 14XX psf.
Parc Greenwich imo is much better than both the Yishun and Tengah EC to come next year, so if u bought Parc Greenwich congrats to u, if waiting on the sideline can consider since there is keen interest here :) Sadly am one of those ineligible too.

Senayan

Reaction score

It's normal for price hike. Pasir ris 8 raised price. 6 or 7x within the same day. Ola raise price during the 2nd day of the initial launch. Can tell thay you know nuts about property market

hapybaby

Reaction score
i do agree not v advisable to stay @ busy cross junction due to shaqi.. & there might be some fengshui truth given the 4 corners r occupied by Greenwich V, towards the landed enclave that corner is actually a playground i/o a landed property.. but again, e corner @ PG site is a tennis court mah, ok de la.. if i have deeper pockets i would go for a unit there too..

skpuppy

Master Member
Reaction score
It's normal for price hike. Pasir ris 8 raised price. 6 or 7x within the same day. Ola raise price during the 2nd day of the initial launch. Can tell thay you know nuts about property market
Quite normal la. It is just like the stock market. Haha! Usually if you are late in the game, you FOMO then in the end, you end up paying more. If you need a roof to stay, then everyone FOMO because now Covid19 and development got delayed. If you are those purely for investment, more hold back until they can find a good bargain. Ppl cited more expensive land, higher building cost hence price always up and up. Well, I tend to disagree. Look at China now. Evergrande is one good example that when you enter the market is crucial. I also don’t buy the story about minister saying EC is like buying a Lexus at Toyota price. End of the day, if u lose $, it is ur own problem. Those in Hyflux bonds or bought some stupid bonds sold by banks will know what I mean. When u really reach the top 20 to 30% of Singaporean (elites), you will have different kind of investment vehicle and property is one of them. Haha! If you only invest in 1 thing, then you are an elite wannabe la. Lol!
But of course if you buy it as a roof, then no good or bad time, good or bad price, good or bad location. You simply need a roof to shield you from rain and shine.
One thing I always asked myself. If I were to buy something at $x, can I sell it to the next sucker at $x + y? Put myself in that sucker shoe and say whether it makes sense. Investment is like that lo. If next sucker not willing to buy, then talk is just theory. Good to find ppl who have the same belief. But to say something crude, sometimes all come together and die together. But at least can all go honglim park to protest together. We r really fortunate to be able to come here and debate all about properties….one thing about buying property is about buying a hope. Once you buy, you hope the sky is the limit.

cheers and Huat to everyone!!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.