Pasir Ris 8 unofficial "guide price"

holasingapura

Master Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
3,271
Reaction score
464
Yea I was one of those ppl who waited for PR8 way back since it was still called Ryse Residences. In the end I gave up on balloting for a new unit due to the ridiculous indicative launch price of PR8 and bought a fairly new resale 2BR unit across the road for much much less ... around 900k thereabouts :ROFLMAO:
Gongxi gongxi. Spend the $250k saved on a Mercedes E-class to travel and drive to Pasir Ris MRT in style! :ROFLMAO: (y) 😊
 
Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,299
Reaction score
3,015
these are based on developer's min price

1bedder $8xxK
2bedders $1.1xM
3bedders $1.5xM
4bedders $2.1xM
8xxk one bedder looking to sell 1.0xmil after TOP?
👏👏
looks like retirement plan can be brought forward earlier :o
 
Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,299
Reaction score
3,015
Then like that PPR resale affordable le…..
4 years back, I advocate pple to buy new launches.
Today, I give a glimpse of smile seeing those balloting for new launches.
Without them, don’t think I can retire early :o
 
Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
7,194
Reaction score
2,813
Yea I was one of those ppl who waited for PR8 way back since it was still called Ryse Residences. In the end I gave up on balloting for a new unit due to the ridiculous indicative launch price of PR8 and bought a fairly new resale 2BR unit across the road for much much less ... around 900k thereabouts :ROFLMAO:

###

Many are allergic to resale. Their bodies and minds can only accept new launch, dunno why?

One utuber was sharing about how s***** some are. They buy high, unable to sell without losses, just hold on for a long long time and say ‘ since I did not sell, I did not lose money’... 🤦🏻‍♂️



###
 
Last edited:

Zze121

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
11,278
Reaction score
639
mixdev always the gem of ppty new launch
this kind is go in, buy or pass
 

daheigou999

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Messages
2,140
Reaction score
560
###

Many are allergic to resale. Their bodies and minds can only accept new launch, dunno why?

One utuber was sharing about how s***** some are. They buy high, unable to sell without losses, just hold on for a long long time and say ‘ since I did not sell, I did not lose money’... 🤦🏻‍♂️



###

Well, then hope they went for new launches that are at least livable :o Otherwise, a really painful mistake... :o
 

Squeezer

Master Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2019
Messages
3,181
Reaction score
2,802
Can't imagine your wife or husband shouting... why you always leave the door opened? or Close the Door!

Which door, dear? :p
 

Clazav

Master Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2014
Messages
2,583
Reaction score
485
wah kao idk they do this, imagine if you go toilet forget something from the wardrobe, need to come out of toilet, close door, get stuff, open door, go in, close door
You can imagine that your wife is choosing her clothes to wear for the day and you are stuck in the toilet because you need to wait until she finish selected the clothes.
 

Forever84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
25,050
Reaction score
11,467
Seriously le, who is buying a 2br at Pasir Ris for 1.1xM??? Just walk around the area u will know the real price

unless government revise TDSR in future I think u want to flip also difficult
 

okaypokey

Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2003
Messages
149
Reaction score
17
Seriously le, who is buying a 2br at Pasir Ris for 1.1xM??? Just walk around the area u will know the real price

unless government revise TDSR in future I think u want to flip also difficult
No wor.. the agent not like that say...

Agent say...

SKGR not near any development sites or beach already 1.6k psf,
Bedok residences resale also about 1.7k psf already,
This one new launch + integrated development + near CBP, Defu, next time got Cross Island Line can cut to Punggol and target the Digital Village

Asking for 1.7k psf is very value! Must drop check now! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top