Pasir Ris 8 unofficial "guide price"

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Was curious to see the disparity in their pricing within same stack.
5 rounds price revision within one day sounds like a joke,

if that’s is true, I think many buyers will be damn pissed off and walk away, only the fools will stay.
Imagine same stack increase price 5 times… lol :o
This is not SF launch, it sounds more like a comedy :o
 

Clazav

Master Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2014
Messages
2,579
Reaction score
485
Was curious to see the disparity in their pricing within same stack.
5 rounds price revision within one day sounds like a joke,

if that’s is true, I think many buyers will be damn pissed off and walk away, only the fools will stay.
Imagine same stack increase price 5 times… lol :o
This is not SF launch, it sounds more like a comedy :o
Oh, I first I thought the developer so nice. Now then I realised they are goon doo.
 

icreatearainbow

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
Was curious to see the disparity in their pricing within same stack.
5 rounds price revision within one day sounds like a joke,

if that’s is true, I think many buyers will be damn pissed off and walk away, only the fools will stay.
Imagine same stack increase price 5 times… lol :o
This is not SF launch, it sounds more like a comedy :o
When I sit there relaxing still got 2 more units sold at 2k+ psf.. not sure if I’m foolish or wise..

2k+ Psf for unit above bus / near bin Center / facing construction.. then others got 1.6k psf for good stack.. what do u guys think?
 

Rxgn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2002
Messages
7,386
Reaction score
702
Await for caveat to see the real psf for each stack level by level.. haha
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
When I sit there relaxing still got 2 more units sold at 2k+ psf.. not sure if I’m foolish or wise..

2k+ Psf for unit above bus / near bin Center / facing construction.. then others got 1.6k psf for good stack.. what do u guys think?
most importantly u bought at what psf :o
If u buy at 1800psf whereas the pple behind u bought at 2kpsf, it does not make u smarter.
sorry for being blunt :o
 

Rxgn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2002
Messages
7,386
Reaction score
702
When I sit there relaxing still got 2 more units sold at 2k+ psf.. not sure if I’m foolish or wise..

2k+ Psf for unit above bus / near bin Center / facing construction.. then others got 1.6k psf for good stack.. what do u guys think?
1.6k huat huat huay liao loh
 

Nobody123456

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Messages
56
Reaction score
9
When I sit there relaxing still got 2 more units sold at 2k+ psf.. not sure if I’m foolish or wise..

2k+ Psf for unit above bus / near bin Center / facing construction.. then others got 1.6k psf for good stack.. what do u guys thinkthe developer messed up
When I sit there relaxing still got 2 more units sold at 2k+ psf.. not sure if I’m foolish or wise..

2k+ Psf for unit above bus / near bin Center / facing construction.. then others got 1.6k psf for good stack.. what do u guys think?
The developer messed this up...not a rationale selling process....
 

Falafell

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
1,141
Reaction score
388
If it actually hit 19xx-20xx psf, it most likely means through the rounds of price revisions, many buyer bite into 16xx-18xx psf as well.
 

Falafell

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
1,141
Reaction score
388
1.6xkpsf is still on the high side for PR8, ideally 14xxpsf.
Not much difference compared to SKG tbh. :o
ya, I know I’m greedy. So do developer :o
Actually i always wondered if SKG and PR8 are equally priced, which is considered a better deal.
 

daheigou999

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Messages
2,140
Reaction score
560
Was curious to see the disparity in their pricing within same stack.
5 rounds price revision within one day sounds like a joke,

if that’s is true, I think many buyers will be damn pissed off and walk away, only the fools will stay.
Imagine same stack increase price 5 times… lol :o
This is not SF launch, it sounds more like a comedy :o
Why do you call them fools? :o They are the ones enabling your early retirement :o
 

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
Why do you call them fools? :o They are the ones enabling your early retirement :o
If what was shared is true, the whole event is like a circus. :o
one must love PR8 so much to pay at 2kpsf. Same price as D9 FH :o


99ShXvs.png
 
Last edited:

NiShiZhu

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
9,297
Reaction score
3,015
I told them to sell 1700 psf same as Penrose. So everyone can huat. Now they regret and up price.
1700psf too cheapo Liao.
I told them to sell 1700 psf same as Penrose. So everyone can huat. Now they regret and up price.
Eh expressway boi, Your penrose lao kui leh.
PR8 up price 5 times at 2kpsf still can sell better than your penrose leh. 🤣🤣
PR8 one day sales can trash your penrose one year sales :o
 

Clazav

Master Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2014
Messages
2,579
Reaction score
485
Usually there is a rationale for different psf pricing:
1. Stack
2. Level
3. Time of purchase

This one solely on time of purchase. And somemore is just within a day.

While I'm not involved in this mess, I don't think this should be encouraged. Either gov stepped in for future project, or people in this field should blacklist such developers.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top