POCPHONE F2

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Instagram has the issue where you already out of the app but audio from videos still playing, even after you turn off your phone?

raindance

Reaction score
Does tapping on the safe entry check in box work all the time for you guys? For me its very weird. It will always consistently work at some boxes, and will 90% of the time not work at others. IE when i go to specific shop/mall, i know i need to scan QR because it most likely won't work there again. but i've seen other ppl's phone work.

I already set the app to no battery saver, auto restart.

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does tapping on the safe entry check in box work all the time for you guys? For me its very weird. It will always consistently work at some boxes, and will 90% of the time not work at others. IE when i go to specific shop/mall, i know i need to scan QR because it most likely won't work there again. but i've seen other ppl's phone work.

I already set the app to no battery saver, auto restart.
I never had issues with it although now I've started using token cos it's so much more convenient. But 2 weeks ago it was still fine when I used it. However, last time when I was using the app, there was one time I scan at city link keep cannot go through, but some people can then a few people also stuck there, only about 5mins later then it work

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanna ask people who has updated to 12.5. Those apps that Xiaomi say can uninstall or hide, still cannot uninstall and hide right?

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I stop playing with those things many years back 😂 now lazy to go read up on the how to
No need root or unlock bootloader one
Just google debloat from xda website, got tutorial
Have a list of safe apps to uninstall also

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need root or unlock bootloader one
Just google debloat from xda website, got tutorial
Have a list of safe apps to uninstall also

Yeah but i read need the correct version for the respective MIUI version right? I mean, i'm not really that bothered by those apps, just that i'd rather not have them when i don't use them at all.

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah but i read need the correct version for the respective MIUI version right? I mean, i'm not really that bothered by those apps, just that i'd rather not have them when i don't use them at all.
Version i duno liao coz i also never do lol
But seems easy from what i see others doing

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
w4tZjrK.jpg

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The new miui 12.5 enhanced edition is damed good... I check ampere app the power discharge.. Can drop to 110 mah... Previously the lowest is 130mah...phone feels as snappy and feel much cooler now.... Battery setting gives u another setting for high performance. So now got battery saving, balanced and power mode.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.