pixiezdust
Junior Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2004
- Messages
- 74
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi, I'm looking for an affordable colour laser printer that's not too bulky.
Thanks in advance for all your advice!
1. Mono or Colour - Colour
2. Print, Print Scan Copy (3in1) or Print Scan Copy Fax (4in1) - 4in1
3. Printing capacity per month - For small business. Perhaps 200-300pgs/month
4. Budget - $300+ - $600+
5. Other extra requirement like wireless, iphone printing etc. - Affordable replacement toners pls! And I'm not sure about toners but they are all individual right? i.e. if one color is out we just replace the toner for that color?
Thanks in advance for all your advice!
1. Mono or Colour - Colour
2. Print, Print Scan Copy (3in1) or Print Scan Copy Fax (4in1) - 4in1
3. Printing capacity per month - For small business. Perhaps 200-300pgs/month
4. Budget - $300+ - $600+
5. Other extra requirement like wireless, iphone printing etc. - Affordable replacement toners pls! And I'm not sure about toners but they are all individual right? i.e. if one color is out we just replace the toner for that color?
