ninelives
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 17,306
- Reaction score
- 5,096
bro, my neighbour also the same..Agreed.
I had been stressed from neighbourhood noise till high BP.
Need medication daily.

bro, my neighbour also the same..Agreed.
I had been stressed from neighbourhood noise till high BP.
Need medication daily.
U waiting for which ward?Wow I didn't know can see, that good, thanks.
What do you mean?Why need pm? Can tell us also?
I realised dumb people are really happier. Happy-go-lucky can already. Don't need to care about past present future. Simple life is enough.
Those too smart one think too much in the end emo and depression.
bro, my neighbour also the same..
Do you agree some people are a jinx in your life? So long the person is associated with you, confirm bad things will happen to you?
So pissed. My mum almost got scam and I found out, luckily I intervene quickly to prevent mishaps. Instead of thanking me and stop the nonsense she blame me and in denial.
As a result I was so angry and also all she gave me a lot problems plus my recent stress. I was so angry and upset. Ended up I had multiple symptoms that looks like a heart attack. I endured for many hours and it got worsen.
I stayed alone so I scared I really die alone rot and nobody knows. Ended up calling the ambulance myself to check myself into hospital.
Right now I'm at the a&e waiting test results. I really thought for a moment I'm gonna die. The time I was lying at home alone waiting for ambulance to the journey to hospital I really felt so weak and inside me was like die also good. I just feel immersed sadness that she's been torturing my whole life while I keep taking care of her until I almost had a cardiac arrest and I still have to check myself into the hospital.
I think I'm at the highest level of bbfa already. At this rate if the test results is bad, I probably would do the op alone too.
Might be waiting for ambulance to send to imh. Kehsim until panic attackU waiting for which ward?
The type of ward can be indicative of the diagnosis thus far. Eg waiting for heart center ward.
They put me at a temp bed at the ward caz the proper beds are full. At least I have a better place to rest liao.If heart attack ah
I think the main reason is not angry leh
should be your diet and living habits?
now you bo taiji
maybe its time to look into all these
take care, ts
This is small issue, let chiobu gib chiu a suggestion, every night clear so even is the last no regrets hahahahahaha. Or just quit prawn and have fish instead LOLtake care chio bu, seems like this year a lot of things bothering you, maybe you fan tai sui. but jokes aside, hope your health is ok, i also scared i rot alone at home then nobody clear my internet history.
thank you chio bu, will keep in mind. hope you see some handsome oppa lo kun save damsel in distress and take care of you.This is small issue, let chiobu gib chiu a suggestion, every night clear so even is the last no regrets hahahahahaha. Or just quit prawn and have fish instead LOL
Ok I'm just joking to try to distract myself kns. They are really overloaded and MOH bs say can cope. Not enough beds and I have not been warded w proper beds yet. I'm a temp place.


some times its stressed induced. It will cause physical aliments, that cannot be detected by medical science. Last time I got colleague kena before. He kept feeling unwell. Went for body check up. Was fine. But he didn't feel fine. He was under a lot of stress at work at that time.They put me at a temp bed at the ward caz the proper beds are full. At least I have a better place to rest liao.
Honestly quite annoyed reading all the comments are imh or siaolang like as if is a funny joke.
Also at least I did the right thing to come in get check and observation than stay home even worse later really end up is heart got some issues is no return. I not scared die like I said in the post. I only scared die and rot then chiobu also become smelly maggots. And I scared stroke.