mosmos
High Honorary Member
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2001
- Messages
- 175,113
- Reaction score
- 8,418
sry to hear about your bad experience, saintgril, and thanks for sharing.
This is one reason why I personally prefer to travel free & easy but for korea, I think I need a package tour, so which agent is highly recommended then?
I guess is heng suay one. I join fivestars tour at Jurong Point, the service was good, mostly I do not need to ask myself.Fivestars even said if tour is cancel they will refund the money after 1mth. I do not even ask for this, fivestars staff ownself tell one.
Else you can join HIS travel, highly recommended, eventhough their price was cheaper than others, their food and hotel is good quality in towns one, that is for kyushu tour (7D $1288) I went last mth.
Last edited:

