Sep 2012 BTO

mstsc99

Reaction score
I have login and saw an appointment date for me, but I have not received the "Starter pack"

tenterampeak

Reaction score
That not my great concern.

Most of the time the service yard suppose to be quiet. If this is from living room to living room, then it may be a concern.

I heard in Hong Kong, the neighbours can shake hand in their kitchens.:s13:

No wonder so many people choose 525 for TP but from the model. I feel that people from block 511 service yard should be able to look into your flat given the angle of block 525 and 511.

I guess some price to pay for reduce noise lvl

mstsc99

Reaction score
One question.

If I am a chinese and my other half is a Others.

Can I select flats for others or for chinese?

dediere

Reaction score
Are multi-storey carparks very noisy? I'm looking at stacks just beside the carpark, thinking of units maybe about 5 floors and above the top floor of the carpark. Oh and apparently the carpark has a garden roof.

I'm not sure if this is a good choice. Could someone advise?

Carparks not noisy just the dust from the exhaust & the headlights in e evening. Above the CP level is fine as long not facing it. Unless you like to watch your car 24/7.

dediere

Reaction score
That not my great concern.

Most of the time the service yard suppose to be quiet. If this is from living room to living room, then it may be a concern.

I heard in Hong Kong, the neighbours can shake hand in their kitchens.:s13:
I prefer the yard wash area windowless , bright & with lots of Sun. TP do not have balconies. Will use my yard to sunbathe .

uhuglu3

Reaction score
hey guys, i've submitted an online application for HLE on 06 Nov.

i tried submitting my docs to HDB via mydocs@HDB but saw the following message:-

"HDB is processing your application. If you receive a HDB letter requesting for document(s), you can submit the documents electronically via this e-service MyDoc@HDB."

Is this normal?

The thing is, it says that I have to submit my documents by 13 November. Today's already Friday (09 Nov). A little worried.

Snap11

Reaction score
One question.

If I am a chinese and my other half is a Others.

Can I select flats for others or for chinese?

They only follow the male applicants. So if husband Chinese, wife others, will stil be Chinese. Unless the ratio for the flat fr Chinese is full, you may appeal to put as others.

dediere

Reaction score
If a person is Chinese n other half is "others",don't select your flat let others apply ! Duh

Last edited:

frozenvanilla

Reaction score
same situation as you. no need. i've already called HDB and check.

my appoint for july bto is 15 nov. applied for sept bto and got a much better queue number. HDB say just dont turn up for the first one if u want to get the sep one.

if u decide to take the july BTO and selected a flat, e sep application will automatically be cancelled. same goes for july one. u dont turn up, automatic cancellation. but if sept u have the opportunity to select and u dont turn up, considered no more first timer alrdy.

hi guys!

So it seems like it is possible to apply for the Nov BTO even when I have a q number for the Sep BTO? Our q number is rather lousy, have not even received the starter pack. However, if we do apply for the Nov BTO prior to our appointment date for Sep BTO, doesn't the q number I have currently gets automatically void? Just want to make sure, since I am still in the range for the total unit for the Sep one. TIA!

dediere

Reaction score
hi guys!

So it seems like it is possible to apply for the Nov BTO even when I have a q number for the Sep BTO? Our q number is rather lousy, have not even received the starter pack. However, if we do apply for the Nov BTO prior to our appointment date for Sep BTO, doesn't the q number I have currently gets automatically void? Just want to make sure, since I am still in the range for the total unit for the Sep one. TIA!
It's termed "cancelled" on the day u selected yr unit fm whichever bto it is. It won't be "auto-Xxl" when u apply &/or a Nov Q is issued.

keithster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
hi guys!

you can still apply for Nov BTO if you have got a queue number for Sep BTO.

your sep bto queue number does not get voided automatically. you need to manually cancel it when selecting your flat for Nov BTO.

suzuka88

Reaction score
if my flat sold when my bto ready , does the extra cash need to paid into the new flat ?

currently the flat is not brought with hdb loan nor any grant ..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.