SameI just received it today but I can`t even find the credit exemption section LOL
Me too. I don't have any exemption.

SameI just received it today but I can`t even find the credit exemption section LOL
Me too. I don't have any exemption.
Hi! Does anyone knows how does the credit exemptions Thing works? I just received my offer and there's nothing stated under the approved credit exemptions!
I have no idea how to share pictures here :/
Hi! I've been a silent reader of this thread for awhile now haha. I too only recieved my acceptance on the same day as angelixal. and there wasnt any credit exemptions stated in my contract. so i called them up immediately and turns out credit exemptions will not be stated in the contract. credit exemptions and the transfer of credits will only be decided and finalised when we officially start school. she mentioned something about having a coordinater to help us get all the credit exemptions stuff sorted out when we start school. so no worries guys!![]()

Hi! I've been a silent reader of this thread for awhile now haha. I too only recieved my acceptance on the same day as angelixal. and there wasnt any credit exemptions stated in my contract. so i called them up immediately and turns out credit exemptions will not be stated in the contract. credit exemptions and the transfer of credits will only be decided and finalised when we officially start school. she mentioned something about having a coordinater to help us get all the credit exemptions stuff sorted out when we start school. so no worries guys!![]()
Haha..maybe just tell us like..how many days a week and timing etc..
Hmm i really hope that is true haha..for RMIT it does show on the contract![]()
does anyone know any details about the freshman orientation?
Nope I'm waiting for the details as well.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/SIM-UB-Fall-2014-Freshmen-Orientation-Camp/1437890746479442
Apparently SIM UB Fall 2014 FOC is 19-20 AUG 2014.
I accepted BA comms! Anyone else?![]()
Apparently SIM UB Fall 2014 FOC is 19-20 AUG 2014.
I accepted BA comms! Anyone else?![]()
just recieved the log in details too! and I'm super confused by the complicated timetable. haha.
I'm in double major, psychology & communication ^^
Oh..where do u see the timetable? i cant seem to find mine![]()
Anybody from sociology? Also, can anybody tell me how to check our timetable from sim connect? I just got the log-in details and stuff today but I'm utterly confused by the entire portal >.<
Under "UB NEWS" I clicked "2014 FALL_Timetable (As of 8 July 2014)", it says:
For new admission FALL 2014 students, please take note of the following:
1) Modules you will be taking are reflected in the invoice sent to you with the offer package (unless otherwise informed by your programme executive).
2) Please download the overall timetable and customise it by sieving out relevant courses and sections for your own use.
----
I don't get it!!Can someone help explain? Isn't there an individual timetable?
Apparently SIM UB Fall 2014 FOC is 19-20 AUG 2014.
I accepted BA comms! Anyone else?![]()