Palary
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2000
- Messages
- 3,624
- Reaction score
- 322
Seems like your router should be fine. I Felt sometime not right so I went feedback to them with screenshots taken from speedtest.
After all, I can't complain much for the price just that quite disappointed that the speed not even close to 1gpbs.
Below is what's they had replied and will take sometime to go ping pong with them but I guess only direct wired connection it will be able to hit more than 1gbps.
Quote+++++
Could you kindly confirm if you have access to a laptop or computer that can be directly connected to your ONT to verify the speed?
We kindly request you to perform the following steps to assist us further:
Conduct a speed test using both the 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz frequencies.
Establish a direct connection between a laptop/computer and your ONT.
Kindly take note that SIMBA offers a high-value Fiber Broadband Plan utilizing 2.5Gbps GPON technology. It is essential for customers to utilize equipment that supports 2.5Gbps mGig (2.5GBASE-T) to achieve speeds exceeding 1Gbps.
Unquote++++
during installation, he did used a LAN wired to his laptop. ookla speednet shows 1800 mbps download speed
Read HWZ Forum Rules!
