Just ported over to Giga, holy smokes, the speed is horrendously slow.....
I think even my 56k internet speed from 10 years ago can load google searches faster.... Giga's speed bloody times me out...
Gonna see how it goes for the next few days, if it persists then I wouldn't hesitate to switch away...
Hi,
By default when you insert the GIGA simcard most phone will auto pre-load with Starhub APN. I have friend who never face any issue using the starhub APN.
For myself I getting a lot issue on Starhub APN.
Have you configure your device to use GIGA APN?
For iOS devices,
Go to Settings, Mobile Data, Mobile Data Network
Under APN, enter
APN: giga
Everything else is left blank
Instructional APN video for iOS:
For Android devices,
Go to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
or Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
or Settings > More > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
Add the giga APN:
Name: giga
APN: giga
Everything else is left blank
Instructional APN video for Android:
Hopefully your issue is resolved after using the giga APN
