Gribber
Banned
- Joined
- Apr 6, 2012
- Messages
- 11,562
- Reaction score
- 0
hi just to check is any one here able to watch any video from dramacrazy??
yes
10chars
hi just to check is any one here able to watch any video from dramacrazy??
yes
10chars
I also noticed that they have changed the upload speed to be the same as the download speed on their website StarHub - Broadband - Home Broadband.
When I signed up in 2011, my speed is 100/50. Just now when I tested, it's still 100/50 instead of 100/100.
I called the CSO and she said that she can't detect my Dlink router. I told her I'm using a ASUS router (direct ONT), she said she can't checked if the DLink router is not connectedI told her forget it.
hi just to check is any one here able to watch any video from dramacrazy??
Most likely the boost is applicable to new subscription plans only, because mine also pulled 100/50![]()
I know what I sign up for. Just that the changes in the upload speed does not reflect on my side. I have email to starhub, now waiting for their respond.
Should be applicable to both new and existing plan, most likely haven't been implemented yet since subscriber was not notify. The last time they implement speedboost was for MOL Express earlier this year.
Starhub call me back. They say they are planning to do so. But has not do yet. They only put update on website and never update on the technical part. They are misleading their consumer.
erm.. anyone having youtube issues now? videos are not loading...![]()
erm.. anyone having youtube issues now? videos are not loading...![]()
same for me...starhub fibre
Starhub call me back. They say they are planning to do so. But has not do yet. They only put update on website and never update on the technical part. They are misleading their consumer.
lol... they should just insert the effective day for speedboost
Should be applicable to both new and existing plan, most likely haven't been implemented yet since subscriber was not notify. The last time they implement speedboost was for MOL Express earlier this year.
lol... they should just insert the effective day for speedboost
I've got two words for ya: Typical StarHub.
No issue here, on SH MIF plan.
Do you have issue watching video from Youtube since all the videos reside there?
what else.. just trying to get ppl to signup in this week it show first loh.. then maybe say 2-5 mths down the line then add the speed or even later :|
waste my time looking through NC plans, thinking there is a under-table deal :x