Is Starhub Fiber back stable? I am still thinking to move back to HomeHub and will then abandon VQ if it works up well.
Is Starhub Fiber back stable? I am still thinking to move back to HomeHub and will then abandon VQ if it works up well.
What chip does your network card use? Don't need to replace whole pc just get Intel NIC and good quality cable.I Upgraded to SH fiber 1 Gbps. ONT changed and coming with Dlink 868L. But my HP PC network card only support up to 300 Mbps. Speedtest shown 94 Mbps.
May I know how to get better internet speed beside change new PC?
I Upgraded to SH fiber 1 Gbps. ONT changed and coming with Dlink 868L. But my HP PC network card only support up to 300 Mbps. Speedtest shown 94 Mbps.
May I know how to get better internet speed beside change new PC?
What chip does your network card use? Don't need to replace whole pc just get Intel NIC and good quality cable.
Sent from the darknet using GAGT
NIC is Network Interface Card.Thanks.
Intel NIC ? What is that? Network card? Any PC can install? how much its cost?
just upgraded to 1ghz. forgot about the free starhub tv lite. is it a separate appointment? also what are the 14 channels that are included?
It's a seperate appointment
But the box that comes with it is non-HD
Anybody here tries to call in Starhub to request for a HD box instead and not paying any extra??

Just upgrade my 200mbs to 1Gbps today...the delivery guy came and pass me the D-Link 850L...then I ask him what about my existing router...he say can keep because too slow than the one he give me...I check my current model is D-Link 865L I think the same class lei...seem like waste time
Is Starhub Fiber back stable? I am still thinking to move back to HomeHub and will then abandon VQ if it works up well.
2. Customer Service
Starhub have improve on their customer service.
If the CSO promise to call you back, they really call you back
The hotline waiting time have improve from 30 mins to 20 mins, sometime if you are lucky , your waiting time could be below 5 mins.
3. Fibre Service breakdown
So far only 2 major breakdown. One in May this year and one in somewhere october last year.
1 minor breakdown recently is due to Opennet did not join my fiber wire which broke into 2. Hahah.....
Called them about my issue yesterday, was told somebody will follow up and callback within 24 hours.
So far heard nothing from them. As i have said before, their tech support is almost non-existent.