The Visionaire EC

mt

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Interesting....I am not aware there is such design. One of these days have to go to visionaire showroom to see for myself. Brownstone also have such design? Brownstone showroom is more accessible.
 

the fiddler on the roof

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Wonder when the gov will release the plot of land next to Canberra residences for development... The construction of the PC there may cause a lot of noise for a couple of years...
 

SKWSMC

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
Wonder when the gov will release the plot of land next to Canberra residences for development... The construction of the PC there may cause a lot of noise for a couple of years...

Night time and weekend usually no construction so is ok. The construction of a new PC will bring up the value of the EC there. So it is a good news for the EC owners over there.
 

Alabone

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
I also liked PL when I went to view the showflat. But like you, I couldn't imagine having the west sun! And the draw of the park didn't work for me as well.

Probably will be slightly more interested but don't think I can deal with the west sun facing units.

There's just not enough pull factors in parc life for me. Visionaire is more meticulous in their design and function. Parc life doesn't even have soft closing for their wardrobes. Don't recall them listing down the brand of their bathroom fittings as well.
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
I also liked PL when I went to view the showflat. But like you, I couldn't imagine having the west sun! And the draw of the park didn't work for me as well.

I am very disapptd visionaire. duno its the developer or the agent pulling a fast one. Anyway im setting my eyes on PL. Choosing the non west stack. the units facing the spas are easily $50psf cheaper than visionaire pool facing. that's $50k savings.
best thing is they are willing to help me write in to HDB to purchase before MOP. this shows their sincerity. unlike QJ. I moment this price, another moment another price. :mad:
there is also a bus stop right in front of the project to and fro sembawang interchange. so if it rains or tired still got back up plan.
the finishes of PL is better I feel. the toilet bowl is those wall hung ones. so atas. the solid surface for the kitchen is so much thicker. visionaire one reminds me of Hoi Hup (my dbss) ones. its not really quartz or stone, it will warp when subjected to high heat. overall the laminate used for visionaire is so similar to my existing dbss. just smhow makes me worry abt its workmanship. even the colour theme is similar :s22:
 
Last edited:

derong07

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2009
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
8
wah u really very determined to get an EC now even though still have 1 yr to ur MOP ah.
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
wah u really very determined to get an EC now even though still have 1 yr to ur MOP ah.

I want an EC alg the NS mrt line. like got no other available ones except visionaire and PL currently. BS doesn't allow MOP more than 6mths. the next few ones are all in the NE. and looks like the govt might be slowing down the sales of EC lands.the later I get, the shorter will be my loan period.
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
I am very disapptd visionaire. duno its the developer or the agent pulling a fast one. Anyway im setting my eyes on PL. Choosing the non west stack. the units facing the spas are easily $50psf cheaper than visionaire pool facing. that's $50k savings.
best thing is they are willing to help me write in to HDB to purchase before MOP. this shows their sincerity. unlike QJ. I moment this price, another moment another price. :mad:
there is also a bus stop right in front of the project to and fro sembawang interchange. so if it rains or tired still got back up plan.
the finishes of PL is better I feel. the toilet bowl is those wall hung ones. so atas. the solid surface for the kitchen is so much thicker. visionaire one reminds me of Hoi Hup (my dbss) ones. its not really quartz or stone, it will warp when subjected to high heat. overall the laminate used for visionaire is so similar to my existing dbss. just smhow makes me worry abt its workmanship. even the colour theme is similar :s22:

Oh well .. it's a pity you see it this way. Good luck in getting the right deal!
 

Gluttonish

Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
you r right for that part.. but reason given to me at that time is that fraser is rushing for launch therefore no brand being confirm yet.. as for the wardrobe i think parclife is one of the worst one, no soft closing, not fully build as in provide some sort like cabinet... however, their verandah layout quite nice i feel...

Visionaire's C4 is similar to parc life verandah!
 

zaviour

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
791
Reaction score
8
Visionaire's C4 is similar to parc life verandah!

it is smaller hahaha... but anyway I did ask the agent about that layout but never got a clear answer on the wall between the living and kitchen, is it going to be just a wall or is there any window? if just a wall then cant compared to PL...

also i dont really like the door of the bathroom facing directly to ur master room's bed.. Their CS3A is nice if only it is cheaper... :D
 

mt

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
I like Parc Life Verandah design especially the meticulous consideration of the developer to 'cut' off some balcony space and add to living hall. This increase the living hall space. I see many of my friend's EC where balcony is so big ( like visionaire) and some end up putting dinning table in balcony. After long period of rain and shine, the dining table and chair deteriorated. At least, This Parc Life Veranda design give just sufficient balcony space , not too big or small, but more living room space which I find it more practical.
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
I like Parc Life Verandah design especially the meticulous consideration of the developer to 'cut' off some balcony space and add to living hall. This increase the living hall space. I see many of my friend's EC where balcony is so big ( like visionaire) and some end up putting dinning table in balcony. After long period of rain and shine, the dining table and chair deteriorated. At least, This Parc Life Veranda design give just sufficient balcony space , not too big or small, but more living room space which I find it more practical.
Agree to the size of the balcony. My current balcony is 3x2m. It has become a very expensive playgrd cum laundry area. If I put my dining table there, smhw I feel that it's dusty. Maybe becuz my unit face e road ba.
But PL Vista will have this prob too. That's why even tho they have more units, all I don't like. Don't want to repeat e same mistake again

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
Visionaire's C4 is similar to parc life verandah!
There is nothing betwn dining and living. That's why it's labelled as open kitchen. But the feel is so diff. C4 is much smaller with no utility room. Maybe it's e colour of e laminates. PL one looks more atas. It creates a more open feel. Most imptly, 90% of visionaire units have a room at the other side that faces other units. And the main door to main door of your neighbour is only 1.3m! PL one is side by side. More privacy. At least ur neighbor won't know what's for dinner.

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 
Last edited:

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
And the main door to main door of your neighbour is only 1.3m! PL one is side by side. More privacy.

I'm still wondering where you guys get this information about the distance between main doors. Anybody can verify?
 

Gluttonish

Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
it is smaller hahaha... but anyway I did ask the agent about that layout but never got a clear answer on the wall between the living and kitchen, is it going to be just a wall or is there any window? if just a wall then cant compared to PL...

also i dont really like the door of the bathroom facing directly to ur master room's bed.. Their CS3A is nice if only it is cheaper... :D

It was meant to be open kitchen concept but there is an option to close it up with half glass wall at no extra charge.
 

zaviour

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
791
Reaction score
8
It was meant to be open kitchen concept but there is an option to close it up with half glass wall at no extra charge.

Then it is quite strange because the way they draw the living room sofa is facing toward the open kitchen.. so how do you even put up the TV there when it is open kitchen concept.. that's why I don't really get it.. I did even asked the agent at that time do they have the small scale model for this unit.. but till now no answer so I guess nope...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top