ceestudent
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 13, 2010
- Messages
- 19,044
- Reaction score
- 3,676
Xiaomi proprietary charger is different, you need special cable and charger. I remember only 1 brand called cucktech support this. They purposely used 4.5V to activate the turbo charging protocol. Not really cost efficient to buy 1 special charger just for 1 phone brand.Like that how ah ? How to check if the charger supports Xiaomi speed charge also I assume the phone provided cable will be compatible but I'm sure a std or normal cable using my own Xiaomi charger will not change in Mac speed. Sweat
For me, I just used the normal pd charger + cable to charge my XM phone. Not at max speed, but good enough at 20-30watt. Less than 1 hour also can fully charge from 40-90%. I can use the same PD charger to charge laptop, tablet, and other phone.
Anw, xm max speed is also not continuous 100w. They will taper down to slower speed once it hits 70-80%. So in my day to day charging usage, i can only save like 10-15mins. It doesn't really benefit me that much for the hassle.