Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Darkshadows

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
15,208
Reaction score
4,802
V2 similar sq with V1? If yes then maybe just get t1 pro ba.
Rated 5* By so many reviewers

Yea after some research, seems like Fiil T1 Pro is the better one. I'm not very particular with ANC. Now I'm waiting for a good price cos I see people buying it at $70±. Feel imbal to buy it at a lot higher price. The lowest I see now is $81.99.
 

storm913

Master Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
4,440
Reaction score
136
Yea after some research, seems like Fiil T1 Pro is the better one. I'm not very particular with ANC. Now I'm waiting for a good price cos I see people buying it at $70±. Feel imbal to buy it at a lot higher price. The lowest I see now is $81.99.

If no rush, can wait for good sale then buy, else the few dollars more is also worth it to test them out early! :s13:
 

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,180
Reaction score
2,462
Yea after some research, seems like Fiil T1 Pro is the better one. I'm not very particular with ANC. Now I'm waiting for a good price cos I see people buying it at $70±. Feel imbal to buy it at a lot higher price. The lowest I see now is $81.99.

Every Tues midnight Shoppee has a Tech Tuesday $20 coupon off for min $50 spend. Previously they release it anytime of the day on Tues. Fastest fingers to get it.
 

ksksksks

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2016
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
3
Yea after some research, seems like Fiil T1 Pro is the better one. I'm not very particular with ANC. Now I'm waiting for a good price cos I see people buying it at $70±. Feel imbal to buy it at a lot higher price. The lowest I see now is $81.99.
just wait for it.
Try it n u will know how good =:p
 

Darkshadows

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2008
Messages
15,208
Reaction score
4,802
Every Tues midnight Shoppee has a Tech Tuesday $20 coupon off for min $50 spend. Previously they release it anytime of the day on Tues. Fastest fingers to get it.

Wow thanks a lot for the tip! I'll wait and see if I can get it next Tuesday.
 

hkchew03

Master Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
553
HI

Looking for recommendations for BT iems with the needs below. TIA

1. Good mic for zoom calls
2. decent sound quality
3. Good reliability
4. Below $100

looking out for BF deals as well.

QCY T10, so far good sound quality, got it at $35. Suppose to have 4 mic to help with call quality, but can't verify, but I do find their T5 to offer good enough voice.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,917
Reaction score
13,646
Use back my $39 soundpeats truedot again on my Sony Xperia 5 ii and find that they are a good match. On Samsung the bass sounds bloated. Sony phone has a lower bass output and is more mids concentrated. So different phones actually produce different sound signature also.
 

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
13,837
Reaction score
2,284
Use back my $39 soundpeats truedot again on my Sony Xperia 5 ii and find that they are a good match. On Samsung the bass sounds bloated. Sony phone has a lower bass output and is more mids concentrated. So different phones actually produce different sound signature also.
for Samsung, did u turn on Dolby atoms? Try turning off and see if it sound better.
 

guile

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
26,180
Reaction score
2,462
Wow thanks a lot for the tip! I'll wait and see if I can get it next Tuesday.
2Wer9hJl.jpg


Its like this in the Shopee Feeds. Follow Shopee Tech to get notified in the app.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
I am currently testing the top 10 budget wireless earbuds listed in shopee (under $20)

I will be giving my personal opinion soon
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
Anyone using Apple Airpods Pro with android phone? Which android phone? Any particular feature or function of Airpods Pro doesn't work on android phone?
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,917
Reaction score
13,646
Anyone using Apple Airpods Pro with android phone? Which android phone? Any particular feature or function of Airpods Pro doesn't work on android phone?

The siri won't work. Ear proximity sensor also won't work. If want to use the stem to control between noise cancelling and hear through, need to configure on an iphone the controls first. Playback and track skip forward and back works.
 

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
28,491
Reaction score
65
The siri won't work. Ear proximity sensor also won't work. If want to use the stem to control between noise cancelling and hear through, need to configure on an iphone the controls first. Playback and track skip forward and back works.

Proximity sensor does play/stop when remove or plug into ears?

Hows sound quality of Airpods Pro compared to say B&O Beoplay E8, Sennheiser TWE?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top