Comparing Creative Outlier V2 to Fiil T1 Pro, can anyone tell me which is better overall?
V2 similar sq with V1? If yes then maybe just get t1 pro ba.
Rated 5* By so many reviewers

Comparing Creative Outlier V2 to Fiil T1 Pro, can anyone tell me which is better overall?
V2 similar sq with V1? If yes then maybe just get t1 pro ba.
Rated 5* By so many reviewers
Yea after some research, seems like Fiil T1 Pro is the better one. I'm not very particular with ANC. Now I'm waiting for a good price cos I see people buying it at $70±. Feel imbal to buy it at a lot higher price. The lowest I see now is $81.99.

Yea after some research, seems like Fiil T1 Pro is the better one. I'm not very particular with ANC. Now I'm waiting for a good price cos I see people buying it at $70±. Feel imbal to buy it at a lot higher price. The lowest I see now is $81.99.
just wait for it.Yea after some research, seems like Fiil T1 Pro is the better one. I'm not very particular with ANC. Now I'm waiting for a good price cos I see people buying it at $70±. Feel imbal to buy it at a lot higher price. The lowest I see now is $81.99.

Every Tues midnight Shoppee has a Tech Tuesday $20 coupon off for min $50 spend. Previously they release it anytime of the day on Tues. Fastest fingers to get it.
HI
Looking for recommendations for BT iems with the needs below. TIA
1. Good mic for zoom calls
2. decent sound quality
3. Good reliability
4. Below $100
looking out for BF deals as well.
for Samsung, did u turn on Dolby atoms? Try turning off and see if it sound better.Use back my $39 soundpeats truedot again on my Sony Xperia 5 ii and find that they are a good match. On Samsung the bass sounds bloated. Sony phone has a lower bass output and is more mids concentrated. So different phones actually produce different sound signature also.
Wow thanks a lot for the tip! I'll wait and see if I can get it next Tuesday.
for Samsung, did u turn on Dolby atoms? Try turning off and see if it sound better.
![]()
Its like this in the Shopee Feeds. Follow Shopee Tech to get notified in the app.
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Anyone using Apple Airpods Pro with android phone? Which android phone? Any particular feature or function of Airpods Pro doesn't work on android phone?
The siri won't work. Ear proximity sensor also won't work. If want to use the stem to control between noise cancelling and hear through, need to configure on an iphone the controls first. Playback and track skip forward and back works.
Anyone receive the H1?![]()