Shiro MS08th
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2004
- Messages
- 1,502
- Reaction score
- 2
Just got tracking info.. Jesus Christ they're fast.
How much you got it for?

Just got tracking info.. Jesus Christ they're fast.
How much you got it for?
~503 vs the usual ~704
Chose free shipping with Fedex so I expect to be dinged with GST though
Decided to go for it based on their sizing advice.. Thanks for the heads up though, fingers crossed!
Haha, maybe so since nobody interested so far.Think it's a good concept but cannot convince myself to try it out. To date I've only seen someone actually wearing these in the flesh; an AMDK in raffles place. The next time I see one again, perhaps it's you!
Same, it's too "mafan." Just bring out the old busted shoes when raining heavily.
When I used to have a car it would be fine I guess. Now I have to take a 5min walk from the bus stop home with no shelter. If it's raining heavily and the ground is flooded, I have to either wait it out or take off my shoes and walk home barefootedIf you take proper care of your shoes I don't see why we would need that in Singapore.

No lobang to share.. But meermin has tons of GMTOs going on now.. Only for those who are into meermin.
Speaking of Meermin, look what came through my doors today.....
![]()
This leather is considerably less stiff as compared to their usual range. This is the aubergine vintage that's on re-run now.
For the price, nothing to complain about. Hopefully it'll wear in nicely.
Btw, I'm planning to let go a Ron last dark brown museum last penny loafers from Meermin. Vibram slapped on. Size 6.5. Very well taken care of and a beautiful shoe if you ask me. Just that the last is too uncomfortable for me to wear. Gimme a ping if anyone is keen.
Haha, maybe so since nobody interested so far.
When I used to have a car it would be fine I guess. Now I have to take a 5min walk from the bus stop home with no shelter. If it's raining heavily and the ground is flooded, I have to either wait it out or take off my shoes and walk home barefooted![]()
The 804 last is my favorite rtw last of all. And EB is my favorite rtw maker. I particularly like that pair.
Good stuff.
Colour looks really good and versatile to go with dark denim or tailored trousers. Which last is it on?
Not quite liking the strap (feels too 'straight' and short) though, IMHO
Speaking of Meermin, look what came through my doors today.....
![]()
This leather is considerably less stiff as compared to their usual range. This is the aubergine vintage that's on re-run now.
For the price, nothing to complain about. Hopefully it'll wear in nicely.
Btw, I'm planning to let go a Ron last dark brown museum last penny loafers from Meermin. Vibram slapped on. Size 6.5. Very well taken care of and a beautiful shoe if you ask me. Just that the last is too uncomfortable for me to wear. Gimme a ping if anyone is keen.
EB stuff do look very good indeed. Certainly a brand I look towards for a next pair of shoes!
If you need to try on something for size, you know how to find me...![]()
You have various sizes to try??? Lol..:
Nice. What size did you take for Elton last?
For this pair I took 6.5UK. I have a pair of double monks in 7UK on the same last and that is about 0.5 bigger than what would be idea so I tried my luck on this one.
Thanks! We probably the same feet size then.
Now I'm worried about the Ron. Cos I also got a pair of loafer in Ron, 6.5 UK. lol.
