weiiix
Master Member
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2006
- Messages
- 3,010
- Reaction score
- 11
Less than 7 days go back Challenger for a 1 to 1.
More than 7 days go to Xiaomi for repairs.
Ok thanks man. . Have to go service centre liao. Bobian.....

Less than 7 days go back Challenger for a 1 to 1.
More than 7 days go to Xiaomi for repairs.
Would WhatsApp be one of these?
Anw - is it me or is the volume during calling, even at max level, kinds soft?
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
BTW, EU ROM is really good.![]()
I get more frequent notifications from many Apps in which I didn't get them at all or that frequent while on official Global rom...![]()
Lol, loving it deep deep ey. I still lazy to convert back. Since i don't use mi account for backing up my stuffs (have my own personal reasons), restoring will take time..... Especially my sms and call logs (5k+, ya i need them due to work issue).
See how later if me not sleepy.
But i start to dulan the audio settings le lol..... See how.....
I still don't like how Miui handle notifications. Can't view the messages by pulling down in the notification bar. Default Android is good.

Lol, loving it deep deep ey. I still lazy to convert back. Since i don't use mi account for backing up my stuffs (have my own personal reasons), restoring will take time..... Especially my sms and call logs (5k+, ya i need them due to work issue).
See how later if me not sleepy.
But i start to dulan the audio settings le lol..... See how.....
if only eu ROM does not have google apps..
BTW, EU ROM is really good.![]()
I get more frequent notifications from many Apps in which I didn't get them at all or that frequent while on official Global rom...![]()
I did a quick search on best android calendar apps and realised I'm already using one of the recommended ones - aCalendar. Think I'm too picky haha.
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
den what about the batt life? heard from miui that eu rom have improve power saving.
the reason why i prefer business calendar pro,
![]()
can see my events clearly without going into it,unless its more than 7 events on a day.
customize the color for individual calendar.
