Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 series

jas1701

Master Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
3,660
Reaction score
244
Best is to reset to factory default b4 goin ahead to setup. I always do this when getting a new set.
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,195
Reaction score
3,670
How do u find the weight of the phone? 204.5g I feel is not light for a phone...
My wife doesn't care about a phone's weight. For me I will really think twice, this phone is quite heavy.
Really miss those days of Nokia 8210. But of coz during that era, I needed to carry a heavy discman with me.
Read HWZ Forum Rules!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top