[CASE] Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2008
Messages
11,517
Reaction score
20
I also not sure. For me, I only use Noctua and GT fans. Mine all dismantled and kept inside cupboard since day 0.

And since now I'm going custom water cooling, my 3x 140mm Noctua go into cupboard liao anyone interested? It's IndustrialPPC 2K and 3K fans.

9RXOmPhl.jpg



Sent from my mobile phone using GAGT
 
Last edited:

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2001
Messages
15,333
Reaction score
212
Silver looks good! But too bad, the On/Off button is black
24701616595_28188d0e77_b.jpg


2nd toy from cyntrix vs my old ikea chair (Left)
24406079630_4fa5fabea2_b.jpg
 
Last edited:

Dreaming

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2014
Messages
2,437
Reaction score
8
Ah the distro give them incomplete address :( now I'm sending email to airpak about it
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top