evq
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 29, 2001
- Messages
- 15,333
- Reaction score
- 212
how to order the atx casing? through their distro?
deciding between this and 400c corsair.![]()
I can help u order. Pls pm me

how to order the atx casing? through their distro?
deciding between this and 400c corsair.![]()
I can help u order. Pls pm me

guys, where r ur pic? GPGT leh lol
Now that my case is on my desk, i find it noisy.![]()
I haven't had the time to bend the tubings yet..
Any news on the glass version? I'm waiting to get that, haha
I've got cut a few times handling 2014 Jonsbo cases. They were not even "legal" when it comes to international standard. Until today, I'm very very cautious when handling Jonsbo even though the edges are rounded of. You don't know when you may be sliced up
OT, the Jonsbo UMX4+ is also very nice what. Dual window, two piece aluminium exterior. Same price as the Evolv ATX though!
![]()
Nice!
Btw, u can place the Hue+ between the psu & side window panel.
How is the Hue+? I intend to get one
Yup...I tried placing it there but I didn't like the look of it at that spot.
The Hue+ is pretty neat, the magnets make it easy to place and adjust and the lighting is pretty even.
just changed to luxe few days back .
in short loving this , so much room compared to my define R2 , but much more noisy la
Post pic lehjust changed to luxe few days back .
in short loving this , so much room compared to my define R2 , but much more noisy la
Oh just suggestion, why don't u swap ur optic drive with ur hue+, so that u can just swing open ur side panel a bit to access it.