
Courts hourly offer 47LM6200 at $1599
Harvey Norman expo 47LW6500 $1399 with $150 robinson voucher... Which one to buy?
Hi guys ,Both are ex .. 47lw6500 is an old model .. Saw this few month ago at gain city show selling $999 no freebies . Suggest u get 47LM6700 .. I think around 1.7 or 8 .. U read the older post on this thread .. Just my 2cents worth ..![]()
Anyone bought 42lm5800?
Saw it at Gain City MS selling at $899.
Don't need smart tv & wifi cos I hook it up to my PC via HDMI.
Seach the forum but don't see much reviews here, even google, so am slightly apprehensive.
Anyone with similar specs & price for other brands?
![]()
Gaincity was selling 42LW5800 for $799 during their expo sale... This is a very new model so you couldn't find any review for it.
Has anyone managed to setup your pc with the LG tv such that u right click on a video or mpg file there is any option to show/play it on your tv. Not the plex media server though.

Ya, technical spec is the same except design. However not sure if white is a longlasting color. Otherwise is quite nice.
Last week went down to survey survey at Court, the salesman told me not to buy LG 47LM6700 or 55LM6700. Reason being the LED for LG displays lesser details at dark areas as compared to sony/Samsung. True?
Also he say only sony can watch internet streaming from sites like function.com where else LG and Samsung cannot. I don't watch movies from streaming anyway so doesn't matter but still concern with "what if" I do.
Was keen to buy 55LM6700 but now KIV and research further.
Any advise from experts here?
Last week went down to survey survey at Court, the salesman told me not to buy LG 47LM6700 or 55LM6700. Reason being the LED for LG displays lesser details at dark areas as compared to sony/Samsung. True?
Also he say only sony can watch internet streaming from sites like function.com where else LG and Samsung cannot. I don't watch movies from streaming anyway so doesn't matter but still concern with "what if" I do.
Was keen to buy 55LM6700 but now KIV and research further.
Any advise from experts here?
Trust Audio House's ads at your own peril.
Need some help to understand the differences in specification between lm6200, lm6410 vs lm6700 ? WHich is newer model ?
I tot Samsung prices are getting higher than Sony's?First thing to remember is always do not take the word from salesman. The reason is clear. The guy spoken to you is clearly a promoter from Sony.
Everyone should know Sony use Samsung panel and do not offer 3 years warranty on panel but just TV only. Sony is just a more expensive version of Samsung.
Last week went down to survey survey at Court, the salesman told me not to buy LG 47LM6700 or 55LM6700. Reason being the LED for LG displays lesser details at dark areas as compared to sony/Samsung. True?
Also he say only sony can watch internet streaming from sites like function.com where else LG and Samsung cannot. I don't watch movies from streaming anyway so doesn't matter but still concern with "what if" I do.
Was keen to buy 55LM6700 but now KIV and research further.
Any advise from experts here?
