Nakedtoes
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 9, 2002
- Messages
- 60,189
- Reaction score
- 3,604
This one china rom... 3rd updates since enhanced edition.Thought enhanced edition for F2 Pro![]()

This one china rom... 3rd updates since enhanced edition.Thought enhanced edition for F2 Pro![]()
Anybody here has problems on their poco f2 pro whereby I can't open xlsx, docx and pdf on my phone directly from outlook app with the mi doc viewer.
After I download the file from let's say Microsoft Outlook and try to open the file it will show a screen displaying "Couldn't open file"
Open in another app
Try again
The only way which I always do to make it work is to exit to home screen and go to downloads to find the file then open it again before it will work.
I have just updated to 12.5.5.0 RJKMIXM, global edition.. So far phone looks and works fine. But I'm kinda disappointed that it's not the enhanced edition..
Anybody here has problems on their poco f2 pro whereby I can't open xlsx, docx and pdf on my phone directly from outlook app with the mi doc viewer.
After I download the file from let's say Microsoft Outlook and try to open the file it will show a screen displaying "Couldn't open file"
Open in another app
Try again
The only way which I always do to make it work is to exit to home screen and go to downloads to find the file then open it again before it will work.
I have just updated to 12.5.5.0 RJKMIXM, global edition.. So far phone looks and works fine. But I'm kinda disappointed that it's not the enhanced edition..
I updated to this too, seems to be just a Security patch update though there are sites claiming this is the Enhanced Edition.
Read HWZ Forum Rules on Poco F2 Pro
Whole phone didn't feel that much different between 12, 12.5 and enhance lolYeah.. I noticed that too. But there isn't any liquid memory, etc..![]()
Ok lar.. The cpu is very powerful that's why.. I do feel more responsive and slightly better battery life.Whole phone didn't feel that much different between 12, 12.5 and enhance lol
As in?Too bad it can't auto screen freq..
Ok lar.. The cpu is very powerful that's why.. I do feel more responsive and slightly better battery life.
Means. Can the screen freq can range bound from 1hz to 60hz to save batteryAs in?
Ahh okok. I thought phones that are fixed at 60hz won't have this since 60hz doesn't drain battery too much. More for 120hzMeans. Can the screen freq can range bound from 1hz to 60hz to save battery
Is this model already EOL or something? Updates seem to have stop. When will MIUI 13 be available for F2 Pro?
I see. Comparing to my Redmi note 10 pro, this model seems to be very dead when comes to updatesthere's a security patch update recently, MIUI 13 is in the 2nd batch for Poco models since this model was launched in 2020.
Read HWZ Forum Rules on Xiaomi Pad 5