Venusys
Member
- Joined
- May 5, 2023
- Messages
- 363
- Reaction score
- 90
I went to the Endodontic Office , the Dentist is really sincere, not pushy, patient as well to explain to me.
The so called investigation is basically the first step of RC, from there the n he can tell to remove or continue RC.
But based on X-ray, he thinks the crack on my tooth should not be that bad. He deduced it is more of my cavity of tooth that is casing me pain. so should be able to RC than implant. however he did say cracked tooth has lower % of longer life span (about 80%) as compared to non-cracked tooth which is 90-95%
His quote is 1500, procedure for RC s 2x, each 45 min. I still deciding cos his quote is kinda high..... while I think I may have to go for Endodntist for RC, I do not want to go back to my dentist again for crowning. my dentist B9.
Can I do my RC with endodontist but go do crowning at another dentist ( not go back to the referred one?)
I see here recommend Dr. Wong from Trust Dental. feel like going there. or do I have to go to Dr. Wong first and get referred again?
I personally did two endo with the endodontic office, I think they are reliable. Please do RC if your tooth can be saved. Try not to go for implant if possible, for implants may lead to higher risk of gum problems due to infection, peri-implantitis after a long period. Also, I consider tooth implant to be an invasive treatment, it can lead to pains and suffering.
Yes, you can definitely do RC with Endodontic Office but do crowning with another dentist , don't have to go back to referred one.
Crowning materials is important, I will recommend going for dentist that will care for patient by not using cheaper crowning materials. If you need my dentist info, I can also recommend my dentist to you as she did my crowning for me.
