SIMBA $10 mobile line unlimited outgoing and incoming call
Buy smart telephone
is mobile to mobile

SIMBA $10 mobile line unlimited outgoing and incoming call
Buy smart telephone
Invitation may be yes, but not the promotional $50, credit to your mobile wallet.Normally. those registered should received invite email & given link to signup within 3 days when their area is ready before they open to public. You may want to contact the customer support team
When I feedback to SIMBA that i wasn't getting anywhere near 2.5 Gbps on my router (RT-AX86U), this is what they reply.
Feels like the speed you get depends on your location, that's what
They don't have good pipes to the Speedtest servers.. i'm seeing the same results on my 2.5G Firewalla..
Occasionally can get 1600-1800+ on GSL network test servers, but most of the servers hover around 800-1100 only.
Want to test, can try using Steam downloads to test on a very fast PC that can saturate the pipes?
root@debian12ct2:~# iperf3 -c xxxxxxxxx.asuscomm.com
Connecting to host mcueesg1.asuscomm.com, port 5201
[ 5] local 192.168.38.6 port 54282 connected to 219.75.xxx.xxxx port 5201
[ ID] Interval Transfer Bitrate Retr Cwnd
[ 5] 0.00-1.00 sec 93.2 MBytes 782 Mbits/sec 83 421 KBytes
[ 5] 1.00-2.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec 0 592 KBytes
[ 5] 2.00-3.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec 4 407 KBytes
[ 5] 3.00-4.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec 0 580 KBytes
[ 5] 4.00-5.00 sec 110 MBytes 923 Mbits/sec 7 426 KBytes
[ 5] 5.00-6.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec 1 421 KBytes
[ 5] 6.00-7.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec 1 419 KBytes
[ 5] 7.00-8.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec 4 421 KBytes
[ 5] 8.00-9.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec 3 436 KBytes
[ 5] 9.00-10.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec 2 428 KBytes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ ID] Interval Transfer Bitrate Retr
[ 5] 0.00-10.00 sec 1.07 GBytes 917 Mbits/sec 105 sender
[ 5] 0.00-10.04 sec 1.06 GBytes 911 Mbits/sec receiver
iperf Done.
root@debian12ct2:~# iperf3 -c xxxxxxxxx.asuscomm.com -R
Connecting to host xxxxxxxx.asuscomm.com, port 5201
Reverse mode, remote host mcueesg1.asuscomm.com is sending
[ 5] local 192.168.38.6 port 43506 connected to 219.75.xxx.xxxx port 5201
[ ID] Interval Transfer Bitrate
[ 5] 0.00-1.00 sec 90.9 MBytes 763 Mbits/sec
[ 5] 1.00-2.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec
[ 5] 2.00-3.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec
[ 5] 3.00-4.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec
[ 5] 4.00-5.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec
[ 5] 5.00-6.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec
[ 5] 6.00-7.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec
[ 5] 7.00-8.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec
[ 5] 8.00-9.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec
[ 5] 9.00-10.00 sec 111 MBytes 933 Mbits/sec
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ ID] Interval Transfer Bitrate Retr
[ 5] 0.00-10.04 sec 1.07 GBytes 916 Mbits/sec 89 sender
[ 5] 0.00-10.00 sec 1.07 GBytes 916 Mbits/sec receiver
iperf Done.
hmm....I plug a LAN cable directly from the modem to my PC, I get only about 1GBps nia...how come....
u are right, I went into my device manager and look at my network card. max speed & duplex only 1 gbpsDoes your PC has 2.5G network adapter? If not you need to get a 2.5G adapter. Your can go with cheap USB to 2.5G adapter, or you can get PCIE adapter if you are using a desktop.
u are right, I went into my device manager and look at my network card. max speed & duplex only 1 gbps
wireless adaptor also max is 802.11 ac (wifi 5 nia)
Personally I use Ugreen USB 3.0 to 2.5G adapter, which is not expensive. There are other brands as well. You can also buy branded from local IT shops like Challenger.
I see, I don't have a 2.5G network adapter right now but I tried using my phone to test, got a maximum of 1.6 Gbps down. Still not close but at least better than the router's built-in test.
thanks ,...for wireless part, my phone is wifi6. Previously with viewquest 1Gbp. I can get up to 700-800 mbps standing next to my router AX88U.
but currently with simba download speed is only 200-300 (upload speed is 700 plus)..
can't be router right
Read HWZ Forum Rules!
thanks ,...for wireless part, my phone is wifi6. Previously with viewquest 1Gbp. I can get up to 700-800 mbps standing next to my router AX88U.
but currently with simba download speed is only 200-300 (upload speed is 700 plus)..
can't be router right
during installation, he did used a LAN wired to his laptop. ookla speednet shows 1800 mbps download speed
me too. when i was on M1 (500mbps plan), can easily get 300~400+mbps on fast.com. switch to Simba can only get 100~200+mbps despite optic cable, lan cable and router all the same only ont different.
Hi, I hijack this thread a bit.
I'm on Whizcomms 1gbps. LAN connection can get 800+ gbps. My Samsung zfold5, wife iPhone 15 Pro max and HP laptop are all 2023 devices that support wifi 6e. My router is tplink wifi 6.
My wireless speed is 400+ to 600+ mbps. Does it make sense to upgrade to that taobao xiaomi wifi 7 router to bump the wireless speed a bit? The price looks enticing.
Hi, I hijack this thread a bit.
I'm on Whizcomms 1gbps. LAN connection can get 800+ gbps. My Samsung zfold5, wife iPhone 15 Pro max and HP laptop are all 2023 devices that support wifi 6e. My router is tplink wifi 6.
My wireless speed is 400+ to 600+ mbps. Does it make sense to upgrade to that taobao xiaomi wifi 7 router to bump the wireless speed a bit? The price looks enticing.