kelvinti
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 5, 2009
- Messages
- 23,270
- Reaction score
- 2,433
Sellers' last change to chop carrot heads lol...

Anybody on Global Beta 7.5.19?
Problem : When I play back video from WhatsApp, it lags. Anybody encounter similar issue?
I've just joined the club...and flased 7.5.11 on the phone. New to Android 7.0.
When I tap the menu, it shows a list of recent apps, after which I can tap X to free up memory. However, it doesn't show the RAM available at all.
Is this normal? My older MIUI7/Android6 phone shows "1.xGB of 3GB available". This new phone doesn't.

Hi friends, wanted to check please. I've never used a dual SIM phone before this one, and will be travelling. Next week, using a travel SIM. Is it possible to have both SIMs on, receiving only calls on one and data on the other?
Edit: or for that matter, have both SIMs inside but activate only one?
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
Can.
You can choose which SIM card to use for data. The other will auto be only used for calls.
To be safe, disable data roaming as well.
Will disabling data roaming do so on a global/ whole of phone basis, I.e., also affect the one for which I want the data on?
Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
I have no complaint about its camera quality in that scenario.
I assumed your "travel sim" is a data sim from that country.
The phone will be able to tell if your "Travel SIM" is roaming or not. So if it's a SIM card from the country you are travelling to, disabling data roaming will not affect your usage.
If it's a SG SIM with roaming data, then don't disable data roaming.
Just choose the SIM to use for data will do.
Yep..from seller umi techTime sale again... Qoo... 319 for 128gb.
Please chiong
Mi Max 2 has a better camera, stereo speakers, higher battery capacity and a better looking bezel. All boils down to preferenceAnyone has done any research on whether is Mi Max 2 worth it? As in comparing to MI Max 128 GB at 319 vs Mi Max 2 at ard 419 (after discount etc).
Main tussle is whether is it worth the cost difference. Thanks.