sj4000 vs gopro3

jaskoo80

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2007
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
0
I just bought the Posh SJ4000 from Jurong Point Challenger.

After going home and unbox - I realise it doesn't come with a wall charger. Is that normal?
I sure wasn't expecting the wall charger to be an add-on accessory.
 

cyberian

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,586
Reaction score
0
Yes, there's no wall charger.

I just bought the Posh SJ4000 from Jurong Point Challenger.

After going home and unbox - I realise it doesn't come with a wall charger. Is that normal?
I sure wasn't expecting the wall charger to be an add-on accessory.
 

jnetsix

Senior Member
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
I just bought the Posh SJ4000 from Jurong Point Challenger.

After going home and unbox - I realise it doesn't come with a wall charger. Is that normal?
I sure wasn't expecting the wall charger to be an add-on accessory.
mine have wall charger... but not bought from challenger as their sale service is lousy. :)
 

jnetsix

Senior Member
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the info. appreciate it.

Anyone knows where we can buy additional batteries or charging docks from any brick & mortar shops?

Use yr smart phone charger, micro usb cable. :)
1amp charger will be fine.
 

sinmarket

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
I just bought the Posh SJ4000 from Jurong Point Challenger.

After going home and unbox - I realise it doesn't come with a wall charger. Is that normal?
I sure wasn't expecting the wall charger to be an add-on accessory.

Dear Forumer

Yes there is no charger supplied from Challenger store.
The factory supplied charger is not approved by local authority.
They do not want to get into trouble for supplying such charger.

You can use any mobile phone charger as long the output has USB port and the box inside supply the USB to micro USB for the charging and Data.
Most nokia, Samsung, HTC, LG phone charger use micro USB connector.
You can use them to charge.

If you need to get 1 charger, we do have a lot of stocks at our warehouse and we can give to you FOC.
Do PM me if you need one.

Thanks
 

sinmarket

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
Would like to do a poll on the accessories that you must have?
I believe extra battery would be No:1

I would like too see who are keen on other accessories. :D

Accessories_zpsf8ba439b.jpg
 

sinmarket

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
Will the charging dock be available at red dot this Saturday?

Hi

They did not ordered the charging dock but I can leave 1 pcs for you.
Unfortunately UPS has not delivered our cargo even though it has been sitting in their Singapore warehouse since Wednesday morning.

I am in war with UPS now :(
We are expediting. Very upset with their UPS - Undoubtedly Poor Service

Do contact me if you want to collect from me personally this weekend.

85521400
 

jaskoo80

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2007
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
0
Hi

They did not ordered the charging dock but I can leave 1 pcs for you.
Unfortunately UPS has not delivered our cargo even though it has been sitting in their Singapore warehouse since Wednesday morning.

I am in war with UPS now :(
We are expediting. Very upset with their UPS - Undoubtedly Poor Service

Do contact me if you want to collect from me personally this weekend.

85521400
dropped you an sms
 

cyberian

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,586
Reaction score
0
Anyone know how to do time lapse on SJ4000? There's a Cyclic Recording setting in it but only works on video. I have try the Cyclic Recording but doen't seems to work .
 

furyoo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2002
Messages
6,556
Reaction score
77
I bought an SJ4000 set from Banggood.com. I'm using it as a CAR DVR right now.

With coupon code (BGdeal), it cost me around SGD$100 but need to wait a month plus for delivery.

BTW, it is confirmed SJ4000. I flashed the firmware. Only thing is it is the later V02 model.

If you want to read about the different versions, can refer to this thread:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2090990&page=1
 
Last edited:

furyoo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2002
Messages
6,556
Reaction score
77
Anyone know how to do time lapse on SJ4000? There's a Cyclic Recording setting in it but only works on video. I have try the Cyclic Recording but doen't seems to work .
Cyclic recording is not for time lapse.

I can't remember off hand but time lapse is under the menu setting Time Mode or smtng, then u set how many seconds etc.
 

cyberian

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,586
Reaction score
0
Cyclic recording is not for time lapse.

I can't remember off hand but time lapse is under the menu setting Time Mode or smtng, then u set how many seconds etc.


There's no secs to select... The provided menu not much help too..
 

karloil

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
926
Reaction score
41
i'm quite near in pulling the trigger on the sj4000 - just demoed one at PS Challenger, quite awesome for its price. but before i do that - has anyone now tried to use a 64gb microsd in it? read a few pages back that no one has tried yet. read in actioncam website that someone was able to use a 64gb card - but would just like to verify from the local audience if a 64gb card would really work. thanks!
 

sinmarket

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
Just tested mine.
It works with Samsung 64gb class 10.

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.co...-posh-action-camera-4764618.html#post87728222

i'm quite near in pulling the trigger on the sj4000 - just demoed one at PS Challenger, quite awesome for its price. but before i do that - has anyone now tried to use a 64gb microsd in it? read a few pages back that no one has tried yet. read in actioncam website that someone was able to use a 64gb card - but would just like to verify from the local audience if a 64gb card would really work. thanks!
 

shimesa

Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2011
Messages
428
Reaction score
1
Hi, very new to this SJ4000 action cam..
I have heard rumours that a new model will be coming out soon that comes with Wifi.
Isit true?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top