
I just bought the Posh SJ4000 from Jurong Point Challenger.
After going home and unbox - I realise it doesn't come with a wall charger. Is that normal?
I sure wasn't expecting the wall charger to be an add-on accessory.
Thanks for the info. appreciate it.Yes, there's no wall charger.
mine have wall charger... but not bought from challenger as their sale service is lousy.I just bought the Posh SJ4000 from Jurong Point Challenger.
After going home and unbox - I realise it doesn't come with a wall charger. Is that normal?
I sure wasn't expecting the wall charger to be an add-on accessory.
Thanks for the info. appreciate it.
Anyone knows where we can buy additional batteries or charging docks from any brick & mortar shops?
I just bought the Posh SJ4000 from Jurong Point Challenger.
After going home and unbox - I realise it doesn't come with a wall charger. Is that normal?
I sure wasn't expecting the wall charger to be an add-on accessory.
Will the charging dock be available at red dot this Saturday?
dropped you an smsHi
They did not ordered the charging dock but I can leave 1 pcs for you.
Unfortunately UPS has not delivered our cargo even though it has been sitting in their Singapore warehouse since Wednesday morning.
I am in war with UPS now
We are expediting. Very upset with their UPS - Undoubtedly Poor Service
Do contact me if you want to collect from me personally this weekend.
85521400
Cyclic recording is not for time lapse.Anyone know how to do time lapse on SJ4000? There's a Cyclic Recording setting in it but only works on video. I have try the Cyclic Recording but doen't seems to work .
Cyclic recording is not for time lapse.
I can't remember off hand but time lapse is under the menu setting Time Mode or smtng, then u set how many seconds etc.
There's no secs to select... The provided menu not much help too..
i'm quite near in pulling the trigger on the sj4000 - just demoed one at PS Challenger, quite awesome for its price. but before i do that - has anyone now tried to use a 64gb microsd in it? read a few pages back that no one has tried yet. read in actioncam website that someone was able to use a 64gb card - but would just like to verify from the local audience if a 64gb card would really work. thanks!